Call Of Duty

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Call Of Duty Reveiw

Call Of Duty has to be one of the best war time FPS' ever. Its got more weapons than Rambo, honestly theres loads :blush: ! From sniper rifles, to AA guns, pistols and grenades. The enemy AI is pretty good, they will duck for cover when they see you, cover each other when there advancing and peek round corners.

The graphics are superb, there extremely realistic, the eyes, walking and blood effects make it look great. The levels are beautiful to look at aswell, no flat trees or bad landscape design.

As for lifespan, theres easily more than 10 hours there, which is impressive for a FPS.

It would of got 10/10 but some of the AI is a little God like, for e.g you could get snipered from over 300 metres away :-/. So im going to have to give it a very strong 9.5/10.

Recommended System Requirements:
AMD Athlon/P4 1.5 or higher
256MB
1.5 gig free HDD space
64mb graphics card

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think this is a fantastic game too - Single player and Multi player. I especially liked playing as the Russians in the later campaigns.

I should really play it online more :)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I havent had the pleasure of playing it online yet, but ive heard good things about it.

My favourite missions were the ones at the end, when you capture the Russian(or was it German?) embassy building, just before the end credits, its so hecktic running around these maze like buildings with a whole army backing you up.

The worst missions were the ones in the tanks i think, they were pretty challenging but pretty boring too.

There is an official update for it comming out, i dont know if it will just be a patch or a whole new game, i hope its the latter because these game patches seem to be shortish and i wouldnt want it to spoil what could be a fantastic series.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm kind of addicted to CoD online, user name is slippery or mr turnip head.

But I been having a lot of problems with punkbuster.

Signed in to the punksbusted forum as 'slippery' I been having a moan. You can read about it Here.

It's four pages long so far though.

Reaction score
My cousin lent me Call Of Duty - i L O V E D - EASILY the best game (apart from fs2004) that i have EVER played. I got to the mission where you infiltrate the german frigate or whatever it is. Then i had to reformat my PC and give cousin the game back.

I would give it an impressive 11/10 because its just unexplicably awesome - did any of you see the D-Day celebrations on the bridge - on TV? the one where the Glider pilots landed and waited for reinforcements? how amazingly identical is it to the CoD version. Even down to the positions of the buildings i noted.

Very good.

Ask a Question