broadband package

Reaction score
Hey i just recieved my broadband package, im very pleased, it took about five minuites to set up, (i got skillz) and install and all that but can i ask what does this mean; see attachment

Attachments

• speeds.JPG
    speeds.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 195
Reaction score
I got BT too, i have that screen too, it is just telling you about the connection, just ignore it, i do!

(Hey, Therm, £? This may mean something to you...)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Chris

What's with the new avatar? I quite liked the older one!!!

Gabriella x

Reaction score
Gabriella, when you say "old one" do you mean the one chris has had for the past months (The one spooks thinks looks like a U-boat crew under attack) or the one he had a few days ago (The one spooks thought was a dead body being dumped)?

KGB

Reaction score
I got bored with my old one... I like my new one of Basil.

If you want me to put the old one back, i shall do so if you think it is better?

Reaction score
There seems to be alot of discussion about avitar's on this forum...

There was a campagn when Quad got rid of Pinky, now it is chris's avatar, what next?

Would anyone care if i lost mine?

KGB

Reaction score
oh yeas KGB, i dont think i know where to send it to, the message seems to have dissapeared.

And yes its not BT, it is AOL, it just means a BT phone line, because AOL and BT have joined forces to make my shiny new BT Voyager 105.

Ask a Question