Compare Broadband Packages

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've just finished coding Broadbandy.co.uk, a site where you can compare broadband internet packages from every major provider in the UK (with more being added over time).

This is much more advanced than the old broadband information pages on PC Review, as it is possible to sort every package by price, speed and download limit. Any deals that stand out in particular will be placed on the Broadband Offers page.

A user rating feature will be added in the coming weeks, where comments and scores can be left for each broadband provider. Feel free to leave any ideas or comments in this thread and I'll see what I can do!

Attachments

• broadband.jpg
    broadband.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,559
Reaction score
Nice looking site Ian.:thumb:

Sadly due to my local BT exchange being limited to 4MB max speed what ever offers are made are limited!
The average speed is often around 2.6MB.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Cheers Feckit :)

I was stuck at 2MB for a while at my old place, but the new exchange is ok for 8MB now - however I'm near the city centre so that's probably why.

You can stick your postcode in this site and it will tell you clever things about your local exchange :D

http://www.samknows.com/broadband/search.php

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Looks good Ian. You should add the Entanet resellers, they are some of the most popular ISP's atm. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
V_R said:
Looks good Ian. You should add the Entanet resellers, they are some of the most popular ISP's atm. :)
I'll check that out :D

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Interesting site, Ian. However, when I clicked on the Samknows map it just shows..... err a map! No details of coverage , exchange sites or seemingly anything else. Am I missing something here?? :confused:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure how the samknows site works, as I found it via another forum - but I just enter a post code and it shows my local exchange details. :)

Ask a Question