Brighton at the weekend

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Had a day out at Brighton on Sunday

Me and my daughter and my sister and her daughter..

Good weather and a lively resort with a fantastic pier, The royal pavillion was great and they had a brass band playing in the park opposite, A great day was had by all..:D

P1000657.jpg

P1000661.jpg

The 2 girls having fun..:D

P1000662.jpg

The pier which I really liked actually, you actually got free deckchairs to sit on whilst on the pier, makes a change as you usually get charged for that on other piers I have been on..

P1000666.jpg

An original ride from yesteryear and it played fantastic music..
nod.gif

P1000667.jpg

The Royal Pavillion a stunning building, the pics don't do it justice believe me..

P1000669.jpg

Side view of the royal pavillion obviously having some works done with the scaffolding at the west of the building..

P1000671.jpg

Brass band playing in the park opposite the Pavillion

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I like Brighton.

Not keen on brass bands though.

Have seen many bands at Brighton.

Looks like you's all had a good day out - nice one :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah we never stayed and listened to the band, was just passing through the pavillion grounds and took a pic as we walked through..;)

Reaction score
Did you manage to go inside The Royal Pavillion ?? It's just as awesome inside as ti is outside...

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Nope didn't have time but maybe will go in on another visit perhaps in the autumn when the leaves are falling and there is more colour around in the parks, then I'll get some serious photography done..

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice pics crazylegs :thumb:

The Royal Pavillion looks great! Only been to Brighton a couple of times, but never seen the building it up close - it looks pretty unique for the UK.

Ask a Question