boot disc

G

when i got my pc, windows xp home edition,i did not get e recovery floppy or cd included in it, i made a recovery boot disk myself as this was an option in the manual, but i have had to boot back to factory settings using the boot disk, do i need to make another now or can that be used again, or should i try to obtain a windows xp cd to reinstall from there if i encounter any more problems ( fingers crossed there wont be) thank you.

L

Lester Stiefel

when i got my pc, windows xp home edition,i did not get e recovery floppy or cd included in it, i made a recovery boot disk myself as this was an option in the manual, but i have had to boot back to factory settings using the boot disk, do i need to make another now or can that be used again, or should i try to obtain a windows xp cd to reinstall from there if i encounter any more problems ( fingers crossed there wont be) thank you.

did you get a "restore cd" or "recover me CD" in the box?
sometimes its labeled Windows XP OEM - for new computer
users.

Ask a Question