Batman Arkham City for PC delayed

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
News Link

Wandering around the GAME store in Lewisham yesterday I noticed Batman Arkham City had been released. I didn't take in that it had only been released on console though.

Yowsah! Thought I, when I get home I'll download and activate the game, it's listed in Steam from the freebie I got with my new Nvidia graphics card over a month ago.

Oh no you won't Mr Flops, you'll have to wait until November 15th. Oh, hang on, that's the US release date, just to rub salt in the wound for UK gamers, we'll have to wait until November 18th.

Pah! I wish the publishers many horrible things. Many.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Flops :). I also got a free copy with my graphics card purchase, so it's currently sitting in Steam waiting for next month!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
This was supposed to be ready at 19:00 hours today. It isn't. Has now been delayed yet another week til Nov 25th.

Beware of games card manufacturers offering free games as an incentive to buy their wares. Like Nvidia. May a pestilence befall Steam, Nvidia, Rocksteady Studios and Warner Bros :mad:

We may have another Duke Nukem debacle here... ;)

Ask a Question