Batman Arkham games

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
After getting the PlayStation VR and testing out Batman Arkham VR, I got myself Arkham Asylum and Arkham City for PS4. They've both been remastered and were released together back in October under the name 'Batman: Return to Arkham'. Having never played the original I don't know how the remastered version compares, but the graphics are ok and all the DLC is included. They were both originally released on the PS3 so it's nice to be able to play them on the PS4. So far I've just been playing Arkham Asylum, but I've really enjoying it :) I'm a big fan of the early Assassin's Creed games - I like being a sneaky, stealthy badass - and so far I've found Arkham Asylum to be similar. There's stuff to work out, stuff to find, and guards to take out. I quite like the characters too - especially the Joker (voiced by Mark Hamill). I've got it on the normal difficulty level and it's just right amount of challenge; it sometimes takes me a few attempts to do something, but not so many attempts that I throw the controller at the screen.

Thinking I might get Arkham Knight once I'm done with Asylum and City. Anyone here played any of the Arkham games before? What did you think of them?

Ask a Question