Arctic Cooler 7

Reaction score
Just wacked this beast in, and my temp. of my CPU has gone down to idle at 20-21 degrees! That's from 35-37 so massive improvement me thinks, going to OC to 3.0GHz and i am a happy bunny! :p

Just had to say hehe and Floppy, i have done a a cable re-wire too, i think it looks better )

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Belloni said:
Just wacked this beast in, and my temp. of my CPU has gone down to idle at 20-21 degrees! That's from 35-37 so massive improvement me thinks, going to OC to 3.0GHz and i am a happy bunny! :p

Just had to say hehe and Floppy, i have done a a cable re-wire too, i think it looks better )

Excellent :thumb:

I did say I'd leave the cable tidying to you, did I not?

I figured my brief was just to get the thing up and running, which we did.

You ever have any more probs with the graphics setup?

I must admit I'm surprised at the results of that cooler, it didn't look much, just goes to show you never can tell eh?

I'm assuming you cleaned off the top of the processor and used the Arctic Silver compound?

Whatevers, well done :)

Reaction score
Yeah you did but thought i'd say ;)

Ermm well it has done that thing again where the screen just doesn't turn on but working again now don't know what it is.

Well it has excellent reviews and when reading through overclocking websites it's a cooler they recommend ;)

Yeah cleaned and stuff hehe

Now running at a nice 3.0GHz

Ask a Question