Apple PC

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
Please don't have your head esplode.

I am forced to work with a MAC for some processes. Anyone got any good sites for learning the ins and outs of the Apple OS?

I will be directing the majority of my inquiry to Google. I'm just curious to know if anyone out there has any experience I may be able to gather.

I already feel the tips of my fingers starting to burn. :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have never used a Mac on a regular basis.

Of Steve Jobs' system I am neither a fanboy nor critic, cos I don't know.

Friends of mine speak well of Macs.

If I wanted one I'd get one, but I don't want one. Which is just as well cos they cost more than their peers.

Sorry, that wasn't a lot of help was it? ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I sumtimes were a Mac when it's raining, dat me tot noledge. :)

At least you can 'format & stick windows on it' these days. :lol:

:user:

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
I found quite a few links yesterday in my looking. I now have a Mac mini on my desk with a 22" Acer monitor. This is the heart of the audio/video systems we build. It runs a program in the central mini that communicates with other minis and touch panel systems used for control of the audio/video system. Naturally, the iPod is part of this as well. Volume up/down, TV controls, Motor controls for TV lifts and hidden panels that flip speakers around.

So, I start. I'll sort through and see if I have any pictures of the rack system.

Ask a Question