Anyone still playing old multiplayers?

Reaction score
Are you still playing online in games like Quake 2 or early Unreal Tournament? Know anyone who is?
I'd love to get back onto some servers playing those.:blush:

Reaction score
Problem is now a lot of the makers have dropped the servers that ran them. Unless you can find a dedi that it is running on I think your gonna be lucky though.

I used to play Ghost recon and indeed was for over of 10years. Don't bother with it now as i'm on XBL most of the time. Not even played a PC game at length for best part of 2years really

I can't afford to keep up with the ever changing OS's and hardware specs so gave up

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Only online games I play are CoD 4, 5 and Black Ops. And very occasionally Cod 1 & 2.

Online games I've played in the past have included FEAR 1; Unreal Tournament 1 and 2004 and Team Fortress 2. Might have another pop at TF2 actually, was quite good as I remember.

But no, no really old games.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Not even played a PC game at length for best part of 2years really

I can't afford to keep up with the ever changing OS's and hardware specs so gave up

With a slight upgrade in the gfx department you could play tons of not so new games with your rig
An the game prices in that sector are ridicusly cheap :D

Can I tempt you with a hardly used and never abused Asus HD 4850 :cool:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Would agree with Abarb there. A six year old computer will still play all new games providing it was a good system to start with, only upgrade might have to be a new grafix card, a suitable AMD card that will run most games at a decent res (though not full res) will cost about £120 whilst an Nvidia 560 which will give the same results can be had for around £145.

Ask a Question