Any happy mesh computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i ordered my mesh computer yesterday. after a long wait for things to go through with the finance company we decided to use another source of finance. yesterday we finally ordered the pc. totalling 730 inc delivery. high spec, customised to our needs. and very good value for money. nw i;ve jus read all these reviews on the net and i am becoming depressed on the outcome of my pc!

are there any pleased customers out there. HELP!

will really appreciate any fair comments. cuz i have read all the depressing stories.

thank u. will let u knw hw i get on

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I'm sure that the majority of Mesh customers are more than pleased with their purchase, however where they appear to be falling down is when something goes wrong with it - their customer service seems to leave much to be desired.

After sales support to my mind is an important consideration when making any purchase, and this would appear to be their achilles heel.

Personally I have never purchased from Mesh, and would never consider doing so.

Reaction score
Hi brummie786 :)

A Very Warm Welcome brummie786 to .....

The Best Computer Forum :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

A forum free from the influence of any computer retailer
nod.gif

There are a lot of Mesh Victims around and the Forum Editor and Moderators like them to post on this thread ......
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-14865-1.php
so that not all of the first few threads are about Mesh.

Don't panic just yet !!!!!!! Stay cool :cool: This is a copy of a reply I gave to someone else who had just placed an order with Mesh .......

It may seem strange coming from me, but I don't think you should worry at all. Even today, the chances are that you will receive a computer from Mesh that works for a reasonable length of time. The time to worry is when something goes wrong and you have to pick up the phone to ring Mesh Customer Service. Buying from Mesh is a bit like playing Russian Roulette, that may seem a dramatic analogy, but as any Mesh Victim will tell you, dealing with Mesh Customer Service is even worse than getting a bullet in the head
nod.gif
because the nightmare just goes on and on
wallbash.gif

Remember you have your rights under The Distance Selling Regulations, and I believe you can reject goods bought by mail order for any reason up to seven working days after receipt of them. However, you will have to pay for their return, typically £30-£50 for a computer.

Together we can make a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
Best Wishes,
MeshVictim :)

Reaction score
can any1 help me! jus wnt a fair view. nt no mesh cursers. is thr any1 tht has revieved a pc from mesh with no probs.

let me knw . thank u

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
brummie786 - as I said earlier the majority of customers will have received their PC's without a problem - its when it goes wrong that the problems start.

Try not to worry too much - you will probably be OK :thumb:

Reaction score
Hi brummie786 and Adywebb :)

Adywebb said:
brummie786 - as I said earlier the majority of customers will have received their PC's without a problem - its when it goes wrong that the problems start.
Try not to worry too much - you will probably be OK :thumb:

Yes, I would broadly agree with what the
bowdown.gif
Esteemed Moderator Adywebb
bowdown.gif
has stated, although I think the expression "the problems start" may well be the understatement of all time
nod.gif

Psssssssssssst Adywebb .......
better not mention welsh girls, itsme is active on this thread ;)

Together we can make a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
Best Wishes,
MeshVictim :)

Reaction score
Could we please get back to the main mesh thread and not move off to a different one!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
murdoch said:
Could we please get back to the main mesh thread and not move off to a different one!
ooh, thats easy.

Your wish is my command. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.