Any Car Experts?!

Thanks guys, legends!!

My mate came round, we took the wheel off and battered the drum til it came off, then we cleaned it all out etc. It works fine now.

And the Yaris is quite slow yes, but ive had it up to 108Mph i'll have you know!!

Hopefully on Monday i'll have a new Mitsubishi FTO!! ;-) I'll keep you posted amigos.

bodhi said:
Thanks guys, legends!!

My mate came round, we took the wheel off and battered the drum til it came off, then we cleaned it all out etc. It works fine now.

And the Yaris is quite slow yes, but ive had it up to 108Mph i'll have you know!!

Hopefully on Monday i'll have a new Mitsubishi FTO!! ;-) I'll keep you posted amigos.

Which private road was that on then :lol:

Introducing the new 2006/07 Hampshire Police force ...

Tonight was a night like no other, £7 million had been stolen from the London Headquarters of a leading bank...Police forces all over the country were involved in the investigation but to no avail...days passed and to the desperate measures of MI5 ..an alert was sent out to the most prolific new officer the country could offer

We paid a visit to his University residence ..to visit
Mr Christopher Postill and his Opel Kadett ;)

Attachments

• opel_kadett-b.webp
    opel_kadett-b.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 402
108Mph... Wow downhill freewheeling and no brakes >BANG!!:lol:

Mitsibushi now your talking:thumb: Good luck matey...

christopherpostill said:
Ady i'm afraid i'm going to have to arrest you on suspicion of driving a motor vehicle whilst unfit through the influence of drink or drugs.

You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.

;) Just kidding​

I like the look of that car - we had an opel kadett once... kind of similar looking. Shame we sold it. But now we have the Stag V8, which is better :D
Twas sad really - the car had served me well.....as did the landlord that night
laughingsmiley.gif

I wouldn't worry too much about the caution - just use 'your nicked sunshine' :D

christopherpostill said:
Ady i'm afraid i'm going to have to arrest you on suspicion of driving a motor vehicle whilst unfit through the influence of drink or drugs.

You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.

He does not even have a Warrant Card and he wants to nick you Ady.​
At least the people of Cambridge will be able to sleep peacefully soon when PC Postill hits the beat:p

I once got 145MPH out of an Audi A4 on the M1 at 3am.​
This was however a few years ago before the onslaught of Mr Gatso!!​

It was a few years ago, was heading to Manchester to pick up my girlfriend of the time, and had stopped for a break and got back on the motorway which is about 5 lanes wide. Was just keeping up with traffic and i glanced down to the digital speedo and it said 108Mph, almost passed out!! lol.

Still, i reckon my FTO will do 108 easy!!

Rush said:
Introducing the new 2006/07 Hampshire Police force ...

Tonight was a night like no other, £7 million had been stolen from the London Headquarters of a leading bank...Police forces all over the country were involved in the investigation but to no avail...days passed and to the desperate measures of MI5 ..an alert was sent out to the most prolific new officer the country could offer

We paid a visit to his University residence ..to visit
Mr Christopher Postill and his Opel Kadett ;)

That prediction sounds good... apart from ours looked like this though :)

http://www.autowallpaper.de/Wallpaper/Opel/Kadett_Coupe_GTE/Bilder/Opel_C_Kadett_Coupe_GTE_1.JPG

You're nicked sunshine... that sounds good... like the kind of thing you'd say after sprinting to catch a chav *ahem* individual who prefers burberry attire who had just lifted 20 B&H
nod.gif

And how could i possibly arrest Ady - he is such an amazing source of information :)

EDIT: Clicky Clicky

Last edited:
Back