Any Advice please?

Reaction score
Hi,
Im a begginer to web designing been learning for about two months I would like any opinions or advice for my site if you could.
Its run with Mambo software so as a amateur I'm limited as to what I can edit on there compared to a normal site.
one of the problems I've got is I have my main site,gallery and forum and for each one you need to register a new password I was wondering if i can combine them all together so you just log in the once.

the site is at http://www.uk-carping.com

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think your site looks good - however if you want to make only one log in for each thing you need to use a gallery/forum module for mambo :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thats a great looking site for someone who has only been web designing for a couple of months...:)

Reaction score
do you know how or where I can find one from? and will it affect my gallery and forum content whats there already?

Reaction score
Thanks Crazylegs have had a few lessons from a mate but alot of hours screaming and giving my pc a swift back hand when it did'nt do what I asked

Ask a Question