Alton Towers

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm going to Alton Towers in a few weeks time I was wondering if anyone elese has been and what they think of it.

All replys welcome.

Thanks,

wizkid

Reaction score
I last went to Alton Towers 25 years ago & it was a great day out, from what i can remember.:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I haven't been there but I know quite a few people who have and they all returned with a huge thumbs-up :D

I do want to go there, I've been to Thorpe park many many times and before it went a bit kiddy-flavoured, Chessington World Of Adventures too.

Mind you Chessington got some good stuff - Vampire Ride, Professor Bubble's Burp factory....... and the Zoo, of course.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant fun :D Does that sum it up? ;)

You'll have a great day out there. I've been once for each of the last few years and still have fun!

If you can, try and avoid school holidays as the queues will be massive. Last time we went it rained very heavily, so there was almost no queue for anything (and it made the rollercoasters even more fun).

Be sure to try all of the big rollercoasters :thumb:

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your replys,

I can't wait to go :D I like all the big rollercoasters. :thumb:

Cheers,

wizkid

Ask a Question