Casecom Halcones CL-86 ATX Full Tower

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Another case review in the news today - this time Pure Overclock have been looking at the Casecom Halcones CL-86 ATX full tower case:

"Usually when shopping for an ATX full tower, you look for the big names in the industry. The reasons for this are pretty apparent: reputation, reliability, service after the sale, build quality, feature set, and the list goes on; but what if we told you that you don’t always have to go after the big name and spend excessive amount of cash to have your cake and eat it, too? Casecom is here to show you that their newest ATX full tower, the Halcones CL-86, brings a lot to the table and asks for very little in return.

Measuring out at 23″ tall, 22″ deep and roughly 9″ wide, it certainly seems to fit the size requirement. The question is this: does everything else add up to a rewarding and clean building experience? Let’s jump in and find out."

DSCN0763-1024x768.jpg

Read more here.

CSB

Reaction score
I love it. I really do, I like the ....................... errrrr ..... let me look again ................ errrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm. Ok, the alcohol has worn off now.

Ask a Question