great couple of days

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
well it started Saturday morning, nipped into work and came out and fell up the steps carring a large bag of meat(another story)!!!! hurt slightly.
Sunday..went Manchester Airport with the family again....we all love watching them land and depart.
Monday...Alton Towers..getting pain
Tuesday..Liverpool Docks...excruciating pain.
Wednesday...could not take the pain anymore and went A&E..came back in cast with a suspected fractured wrist ....
Monday and Tuesday were booked Holidays...looks like 2 weeks on the sick..

n.b camera time is wrong

Attachments

• alton 1.jpg
    alton 1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 115
  • alton 3.jpg
    alton 3.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 162
  • alton2.jpg
    alton2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 116
  • docks 1.jpg
    docks 1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 113
  • docks 2.jpg
    docks 2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 114
  • docks 3.jpg
    docks 3.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 117
  • cast.jpg
    cast.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Reaction score
Aww thats a shame mate you should have said earlier would have been nice to put face to name. Albert dock on 15min on train for me.

Never mind Plenty of rest of the none carrying kind is needed for you so do as Doc Trip says and stay in bed for as long as you want ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It sounds like a fun weekend apart from that minor problem of the injury ;) :eek: Has the pain got any better now that it's in a cast?

What time were you at Manchester airport, we landed in a Lufthansa A320 at about 5ish on Sunday :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ah thats a shame rush, must have just missed you! Is there a viewing gallery there?

I'd love to go and see the Concorde they have there, I keep seeing it when I'm on the runway but I don't know how to get inside. I'll have to have a scout around their website and find out :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Ian , they do have a viewing park....its pretty much well signposted and costs £3 per car(inc driver) and £1 per occupant over 5 years old. There is a little cafe which serves Beverages(non alcoholic) and sells non frozen chips !! and a small shop selling all things aero (tad expensive though). You must book up prior to tour the Concorde .They have also 2 other planes to view , There are 3 embankments to view and just after 12pm they change take off runways so that the planes ascend right in front of you and then landing ones taxi again right in front of you. It really is a good way to spend a couple of hours :thumb:

Ask a Question