Windows Mail - Cant delete one email in outbox with attachment

My problem: Email stuck in the out box. This blocked orther emails to be sent.
I tried several other fixes, that did not help me. This one did work in my
case.
down load file from http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/
cleared my blocked mail.
Ray

=================

Download and install this fix, with Windows Mail not running:

Although it's labelled as for mail stuck in the Outbox, it also works in
other folders. If you don't know whether to use the 32-bit version
or the 64-bit version, try the 32-bit version first. Certain common
antivirus programs, such as most of those from Norton or McAfee,
tend to cause this problem now and then, so if you have such a
program, remember where to find the fix - you are likely to need
it again.

I haven't tried RC2 or RTM so I don't know whether it should have
any effect on this problem.

"I am having the same problems" <I am having the same

DebCnz

Thank you
I recently search for this error problem, found this email and result was
successful repair, thanks to you and Steve.
From a person who uses a computer, but doesn't really know much about them.
I appreciate your skill and knowledge, Thank you for sharing with us.
Kind Regards
Deb Collins, New Zealand

I'm not familiar with Vista RC2, but for all other versions I've heard of,
you can download and install this fix, with Windows Mail not running:

Although it's labelled as for mail stuck in the Outbox, it also works in
other folders. If you don't know whether to use the 32-bit version or
the 64-bit version, try the 32-bit version first. Certain common
antivirus programs, such as most of those from Norton or McAfee,
or a recent one from Trend, tend to cause such problems, although
seldom immediately, so if you have such a program, remember
where to find the fix - you are likely to need it again.

Buzz

Rodney Mayhew said:
Hi all

I have an email stuck in the outbox which I cannot delete. Im using Vista
RC2 with Windows Mail. When i choose to delete it, i get "an unknown error
has occurred".

How do i get rid of it?

Rodney
(e-mail address removed)

Buzz said:
I have the same problem, how do I get it corrected?
Buzz
I haven't heard what to do in Vista RC2, but you might try the fix that
usually works in more recent versions of Vista. Download and install it
with Windows Mail not running:

Although it's labelled as for mail stuck in the Outbox, it also works in
other folders. If you don't know whether to use the 32-bit version or
the 64-bit version, try the 32-bit version first. Certain common
antivirus programs, such as most of those from Norton or McAfee,
or a recent one from Trend, tend to cause such problems, although
seldom immediately, so if you have such a program, remember
where to find the fix - you are likely to need it again.

drew

Rodney Mayhew said:
Hi all

I have an email stuck in the outbox which I cannot delete. Im using Vista
RC2 with Windows Mail. When i choose to delete it, i get "an unknown error
has occurred".

How do i get rid of it?

Rodney
(e-mail address removed)

Canadian

Rodney Mayhew said:
Hi all

I have an email stuck in the outbox which I cannot delete. Im using Vista
RC2 with Windows Mail. When i choose to delete it, i get "an unknown error
has occurred".

How do i get rid of it?

Rodney
(e-mail address removed)

I'm not familiar with whether it works in Vista RC2, but in later versions
of Vista, this fix often works. Download and install it with Windows
Mail not running:

Although it's labelled as for mail stuck in the Outbox, it also works in
other folders. If you don't know whether to use the 32-bit version or
the 64-bit version, try the 32-bit version first. Certain common
antivirus programs, such as most of those from Norton or McAfee,
or a recent one from Trend, tend to cause such problems, although
seldom immediately, so if you have such a program, remember
where to find the fix - you are likely to need it again. In many other
antivirus programs, just turning off email scanning and leaving it turned
off is enough.

I don't know if it works with Vista RC2, but for the current versions of
Vista, download and install this fix, with Windows Mail not running:

Although it's labelled as for mail stuck in the Outbox, it also works in
other folders. If you don't know whether to use the 32-bit version or
the 64-bit version, try the 32-bit version first. Certain common
antivirus programs, such as most of those from Norton or McAfee,
or a recent one from Trend, tend to cause such problems, although
seldom immediately, so if you have such a program, remember
where to find the fix - you are likely to need it again. For some other
antivirus programs, just leaving email scanning disabled is enough.