Let's start them out with a back-log of orders. ;)

Susan

I would like a copy. Georgia USA
bobby02003 at earthlink.net

Susan Bugher

New requests - please be sure you include:
your country
an email address: MyName AT Somewhere DOT net (or similar)

----------------------------
Summary of requests to date
----------------------------

NOTE: Those of you who volunteered as *burners* are not listed here.

------------------
2004-04-02 (day 1)
-----------------

From: "TINY" <[email protected]>
I'm in U.S.A. New Jersey

From: (e-mail address removed)
Allen Tomlinson
(e-mail address removed)
remove (now) from above

From: (e-mail address removed) (Slim97477)

From: "dansheen" <[email protected]>
Oregon US

From: Steve H <[email protected]>
Email: anyoldname(*AT*)gmx(*dot*)co(*dot*)uk
in the UK.

From: "Thip" <[email protected]>
USA - ksbwhite (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:42:19 GMT
From: Cathe B <[email protected]>

From: Juzme said:
(e-mail address removed)
forgot to say: Texas

------------------
2004-04-03 (day 2)
------------------

From: "Bobby" <[email protected]>
I would like a copy. Georgia USA
bobby02003 at earthlink.net

From: "dansheen said:
I'm in. Oregon US
(e-mail address removed)

JnJ <[email protected]>
Yes, please. UK.
address jim at jimmaestro dot com

===========

Susan Bugher

Norman said:
can this constitute my "show of hand(s)? If not, how do I achieve that end?
I assume what volunteers do, is use their "burners" to "burn" a number of
cds...which I am willing to do....I have not contributed much to this NG
andI have taken much.

Norman Cohen
(e-mail address removed)
What is the convention???? delete the NWC from the posted email address.

Thank you Norman. :) Email your snail mail address to me (remove whoi)
or to the Pricelessware links button and I'll send you a CD.

Susan

Susan Bugher

Mark said:
I'll take one and/or will volunteer to burn. Be nice to give back a
little of what I've gained here.

Indiana.

Thanks Mark. :) Email your snail mail address to me (remove whoi) or to
the Pricelessware links button and I'll send you a CD.

Susan

Susan Bugher

Semolina said:
I do. I'm in Scotland. I'd also be happy to burn CDs for others.

Very good. :) I need your snail mail address. Email me (remove whoi) or
the Pricelessware links button and I'll send you a CD.

Susan

Susan Bugher

PuppyKatt said:
I would like a copy, along with a list of Canadian address that I can
mail copies to.

Hi PuppyKatt,

It's up to the burners to decide if and how they want to coordinate the
burning.

The plan right now is that a burner will post a response offering to
burn the CD when someone requests one.

I'll mail you a CD if you email your snail mail address to me (remove
whoi) or to the Pricelessware links button.

Susan

tfog

From: "TINY" <[email protected]>
I'm in U.S.A. New Jersey

From: (e-mail address removed)
Allen Tomlinson
(e-mail address removed)
remove (now) from above

From: (e-mail address removed) (Slim97477)

From: "dansheen" <[email protected]>
Oregon US

From: Steve H <[email protected]>

From: "Thip" <[email protected]>
USA - ksbwhite (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:42:19 GMT
From: Cathe B <[email protected]>

forgot to say: Texas

------------------
2004-04-03 (day 2)
------------------

From: "Bobby" <[email protected]>
I would like a copy. Georgia USA
bobby02003 at earthlink.net

(e-mail address removed)

JnJ <[email protected]>
Yes, please. UK.
address jim at jimmaestro dot com

===========
Add me to the list please.
Email: tfogATgawabDOTcom
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Kurt

Susan Bugher wrote in
New requests - please be sure you include:
your country
an email address: MyName AT Somewhere DOT net (or similar)

I would like one also, US Indiana
newfie AT MyRealBox DOT com

Duddits

Heck, for that matter just post the iso.
Is another compression scheme necessary, zip/rar?
Isn't the ISO already compressed enough?

ISO isn't compressed at all.
It wont propagate well unless it is divided into segments.
The standard way of posting an iso file is rar it up into ~15mb segments,
post parity files for file checking/fills/repairs.

Dud

Robert

I would like a copy please.
I'm in Scotland. (e-mail address removed) and remove the
"no-spam" to use.

Robert.

My Name

ISO isn't compressed at all.
It wont propagate well unless it is divided into segments.
The standard way of posting an iso file is rar it up into
~15mb segments, post parity files for file
checking/fills/repairs.

Dud

I think, they'd want to include an MD5 checksum of the final iso
as well. Seems upping it to a.b.f would facillitate/speed up
propagation of the CD.

Ben Cooper

Susan said:
New requests - please be sure you include:
your country
an email address: MyName AT Somewhere DOT net (or similar)

Thanks, Susan, this summary helps.

TINY, look for an email from me.
From: (e-mail address removed) (Slim97477)

Slim97477, look for an email from me.
From: "dansheen" <[email protected]>
Oregon US

dansheen, look for an email from me.
From: "Thip" <[email protected]>
USA - ksbwhite (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Thip, look for an email from me.
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:42:19 GMT
From: Cathe B <[email protected]>

Cathe B, look for an email from me.
forgot to say: Texas

Juzme, look for an email from me.
From: "Bobby" <[email protected]>
I would like a copy. Georgia USA
bobby02003 at earthlink.net

Bobby, look for an email from me.

Susan Bugher

My said:
I think, they'd want to include an MD5 checksum of the final iso
as well. Seems upping it to a.b.f would facillitate/speed up
propagation of the CD.

Repeat after me:

Susan does not have a high-speed connection.
Susan does not have a high-speed connection.
Susan does not have a high-speed connection.
Susan does not have a high-speed connection.
Susan does not have a high-speed connection.
Susan does not have a high-speed connection.
Susan does not have a high-speed connection.
Susan does not have a high-speed connection.
Susan does not have a high-speed connection.
Susan does not have a high-speed connection.
Susan does not have a high-speed connection.
Susan does not have a high-speed connection.

;)

Susan