Who wants a copy of the PL2004 CD?

Susan Bugher

Could we have a show of hands please?

The volunteer burners should have their copies some time next week.

Let's start them out with a back-log of orders. ;)

Susan

A Fair Trollenator

Could we have a show of hands please?

The volunteer burners should have their copies some time
next week.

Let's start them out with a back-log of orders. ;)

Susan

just post a copy of the rar'ed or zip'ped image to

or a mirror, or mirrors, or freeserve

and all the masses can have access?

or someother appropriate ng if necessary

sS.
S, $Ss,
SSs$$SSs, s
SSs$$SSSSs,Ss.
[...]
`SSSSSSSSSSS%,;mmmmmnv%%;;;%%vnmmmmm;,%SSSSSSSSSS'
`SSSSSSS.vnnmmvvvvvmmn%%;%%nmmvvvvvmmnnv.SSSSSS'
`S%%%%,vnnmmvv' `vmmn%;%nmmv' `vvmmnnv,%%%S'
/vmnnnvnnmmmvv, .vnnnv;vnnnv, .vvmmmnnvnnnmv\
;vm;%%nvnnnnnnnvvvv%;mmmmmmm;%vvvvnnnnnnnvn%%;mv;
`vmm;%nvnnmmmmnnv%;mmmmmmmmmmm;%vnnmmmmnnvn%;mmv'
`vmmnvnnmmmmnvv%;m%%mmmmm%%m;%vvnmmmmnnvnmmv'
\vvvnnnvvv;vvvvvnnnnnnnvvvvv;vvvnnnvvv/
\vvnnn;vvv;vvvvvvvvvvvvv;vvv;nnnvv/
\vvnnnvv;%;%;%;%;%;vvnnnvv/
.,v% \nnnmmmmmmmmmnnn/%v,.
.,vvnnnvv%;%;%;%;%;%;%;%vvnnvv,.
.,vvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvv,.
,vvnnnnnnnnvvvvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvvvvnnnnnnnnvv,
,vvnnnnnnnnnvvmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmvvnnnnnnnnnvv,
.vvnnnnnnnnnn `mmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmm' nnnnnnnnnnvv.
.vvnnnnnnnnnn' mmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmm `nnnnnnnnnnvv.
vmmvnmmvnmmv' .nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, `vmmnvmmnvmmv
`nm%nm%nm%' nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn `%mn%mn%mn'
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnn(*)nnnnnnnnnnnnn
.vmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmv,
.vnvmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmvnv.
.vvnvvvmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmvvvnvv.
vvnnnnvvvvmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnmmmvvvvvnnnvv
.vvnnnnnnnvvvvvvvv' `vvvvvvvnnnnnnnvv.
vvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvv vvnnnnnnnnnnnnnvv
.vvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnv vnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvv.
vnmnvnmnvnmnvnmnvnm. .mnvnmnvnmnvnmnvnmv
vmmm%mmm%mmm%mmm%mmm mmm%mmm%mmm%mmm%mmm

copied from

Subject: Re: ################### ABWI0: "(akula)" IS THE SPOOGE
POSTER PLAYING HIS SAME OLD GAME #####################
From: Affair Troll
<[email protected]'s.the.fairest.troll.of.all>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-
pc.d,abuse.usenet,alt.fan.aubergine,altnet.general,alt.chris-
caputo.aka.akula,alt.binaries.cracks.akula,alt.binaries.warez.ib
m-pc,alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.0-day,alt.binaries.warez

iam

Could we have a show of hands please?

The volunteer burners should have their copies some time next week.

Let's start them out with a back-log of orders. ;)

Susan

Yes indeed! I'm ready and waiting!
when where and how?
thanks

Allen Tomlinson
(e-mail address removed)
remove (now) from above

Susan Bugher

Yes indeed! I'm ready and waiting!
when where and how?
thanks

Allen Tomlinson
(e-mail address removed)
remove (now) from above

The general idea is that a volunteer will respond to your post.

I gather from your email address that you're in the UK. You included a
way for a volunteer to unmung your address.

The next step: a burner responds to your post *and* emails you to
exchange addresses and work out the details. That may not happen until
after the volunteers receive their CDs.

We don't have a volunteer burner in the UK yet. Your request may have to
be handled by someone in another country.

details, details - lots of them still to be worked out.

stayed tuned for further developments. . . ;)

Susan

Thip

| Could we have a show of hands please?
|
| The volunteer burners should have their copies some time next week.
|
| Let's start them out with a back-log of orders. ;)
|
| Susan
| --
I do, I do!!!

USA - ksbwhite (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Josiah Jenkins

The general idea is that a volunteer will respond to your post.

I gather from your email address that you're in the UK. You included a
way for a volunteer to unmung your address.

The next step: a burner responds to your post *and* emails you to
exchange addresses and work out the details. That may not happen until
after the volunteers receive their CDs.

We don't have a volunteer burner in the UK yet.

Check my response in the other thread !!

I'll do a few.

-- Ian Stewart
-- (e-mail address removed)
(Scotland)

My Name

or a mirror, or mirrors, or freeserve

and all the masses can have access?

or someother appropriate ng if necessary

Heck, for that matter just post the iso.
Is another compression scheme necessary, zip/rar?
Isn't the ISO already compressed enough?

A.A. Fussy

Susan Bugher said:
Could we have a show of hands please?

The volunteer burners should have their copies some time next week.

Let's start them out with a back-log of orders. ;)

Susan
--
Pricelessware: http://www.pricelessware.org
alt.comp.freeware FAQ: http://clients.net2000.com.au/~johnf/faq.html

How much wiould it cost to send the CD to Australia (AUD$)/New Zealand ?

Juzme

Could we have a show of hands please?

The volunteer burners should have their copies some time next week.

Let's start them out with a back-log of orders. ;)

Susan

I'd very much like to get one, please and thanks!
(e-mail address removed)

Norman Cohen

can this constitute my "show of hand(s)? If not, how do I achieve that end?
I assume what volunteers do, is use their "burners" to "burn" a number of
cds...which I am willing to do....I have not contributed much to this NG
andI have taken much.

Norman Cohen
(e-mail address removed)
What is the convention???? delete the NWC from the posted email address.

PuppyKatt

: Could we have a show of hands please?
:
: The volunteer burners should have their copies some time next week.
:
: Let's start them out with a back-log of orders. ;)
:
: Susan
: --
: Pricelessware: http://www.pricelessware.org
: alt.comp.freeware FAQ: http://clients.net2000.com.au/~johnf/faq.html
: http://www.pricelessware.org/2004/proposal-CD.htm
: http://www.pricelessware.org/2004/programs/P_CategoryIndex.php
:
:
I would like a copy, along with a list of Canadian address that I can
mail copies to.
ess ell kay oh are oh ell why kay @ emm tea ess dot enn eee tee

Mark Warner

Susan said:
Could we have a show of hands please?

The volunteer burners should have their copies some time next week.

Let's start them out with a back-log of orders. ;)

Is there gonna be a posting of an .iso?

I'll take one and/or will volunteer to burn. Be nice to give back a
little of what I've gained here.

Indiana.

Email addy is munged. See sig line.