Unwanted Sound

Whenever I move to a new page in IE6 I get a loud sound
like thunder or an explosion. I have turned off all the
sound in Windows 2000 control panel How do I get rid of
this noise its driving me crazy!

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP

Control Panel | Sounds
Scroll down to Windows Explorer and set Start Navigation and Complete
Navigation to None.

Eric Yendall eyendall

Thanks for responding but I've been there, done that, and
still no solution.

DVarnau

Hi,
It should still show up in Ctrl Panel> Sounds (I think) but check other
programs such as firewall, av, pop-up blockers, etc. What's running in the
background?
Don
--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
d.varnau[at]lycos[dot]com