RTX Voice

Reaction score
Do you have background humm or noise you could do without. We have all heard of RTX voice?
An AI that reduces background noise on your Mic or other input.

It was originally intended for use on RTX cards but can also be implemented on GeForce cards too ;)

Go get RTX voice from nVidia website or here

I have not tested it with a Mic yet but hack seems to work and software runs fine if destructions are followed

Make sure your nVidia drivers are upto date and you are using Windows10.
Follow below. Have fun :D

"RTX Voice is currently in beta. The tool allows users to "go live" or join a meeting without having to worry about unwanted sounds like loud keyboard typing or other ambient noise in noisy environments. RTX Voice also suppresses background noise from players in loud environments, making incoming audio easier to understand.

Requirements

To use RTX Voice, you must be using an Nvidia GeForce or Quadro RTX graphics card, update to Driver 410.18 or newer, and be on Windows 10.

Running RTX Voice with GeForce GTX cards

Although RTX Voice is intended for RTX cards, with a simple hack you can install it on computers with other graphics cards. Download the installer and run it. If you don't have an RTX card you will get a message that says "Nvidia Installer cannot continue."

Not to worry, head to the directory where the files from the installer were extracted (C:\temp\NVRTXVoice) and look for a file named "RTXVoice.nvi" (C:\temp\NVRTXVoice\NvAFX\RTXVoice.nvi). Open the file with Notepad++ or other text editor and erase the following lines:

<constraints> <property name="Feature.RTXVoice" level="silent" text="${{InstallBlockedMessage}}"/> </constraints>

You must open the .nvi file as an Administrator to save changes. You can also edit permissions right-clicking on the file and selecting Properties > Security > Edit to Change Permissions. Once you have saved the changes, run the setup file again to complete the installation process."

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh that's a pretty cool feature! I've heard about this before, but not looked in to it much.

I don't think I've got much background noise going on, but what the heck, might as well try it :D.

Ask a Question