Unbuntu is a piece of crap!

Justin

Doris Day - MFB said:
What makes you think these two idiots have ever left grade school? Between
<snort> and <fart>, you've got 2 real Wintardlosers. Neither one capable
of
doing anything but use their Wintendo machines.

Quote facts and sources. Oops...look who I'm responding to! Oh well.

Alias

Frank said:
So you're saying that's your real, legitimate name?
(smirk)
Frank

No, if you didn't have a reading comprehension problem, you would have
read what I wrote, which is for all we know YOUR real name is Harry
Pusey and not Frank. Course, you're trying to twist what I wrote into
something I didn't but what else is new?

Alias

Alias

Justin said:
Calling someone ANYTHING other then their given name is an insult.

Yes, dear.
Typical! alias can't even stand beside his own insults. I guess Pusey
is his real name after all.

What I wrote went right over your head.

Alias

Just a lighthearted comment.......If your computer wont recognise the
graphics card take a photo of it and place it infront of the computer so it
can see it loolol

Frank

Alias said:
No, if you didn't have a reading comprehension problem, you would have
read what I wrote, which is for all we know YOUR real name is Harry
Pusey and not Frank. Course, you're trying to twist what I wrote into
something I didn't but what else is new?

Alias

Uuhhh...you
re the one 'twistin in the wind'.
I forgot, why you're here?
Oh, never mind, as we don't really care.
Frank

Frank

Bob said:
Just a lighthearted comment.......If your computer wont recognise the
graphics card take a photo of it and place it infront of the computer so it
can see it loolol

:

Good idea!:-D
Why didn't I think of that?
Thanks.
Frank

Alfred Kaufmann

Why would you have to upgrade Vista? Virtual PC 2007 installs and runs fine
in Basic and Premium.
Its just not "supported", but it runs just the same.

Okay, I assumed that it would not install or run the Vista Basic or
Premium.

Al

Charlie Wilkes

It’s not. Let me try to break it down.

1. Vista needs new drivers. WinFolk know this and when someone has a
driver problem they are simply told they need to wait. No big deal. If
the user finds that inexcusable then TUFF, they should have researched
first. Most people find that acceptable. WinFolk do not make bold
claims that Vista will run on everything.

You aren't being intellectually honest, Justin. Frank started this post,
bitching about Ubuntu's lack of support for his (niche) video card. But
here is what he says about the well-known problems Vista users are having
with nvidia cards:

"Glad to hear this is not a Vista problem as some here said it was and
hoped it was. It's also amazing nvidia couldn't get a proper driver
since beta's of Vista have been available for over a year!
Thankfully I use only ATI and Matrox cards."

NVIDIA: "We Underestimated Necessary Resources for Vista Driver
Development"

So is the lack of support for the Matrox P750 a Ubuntu problem, or is it
a Matrox problem?

Charlie

I have been to FedoraForum.com or .org can't remember, to SuSE's forums, and
to Ubuntu Forums. I know, it can be a very bad place for a newbie, but for me
this I think you all should overload there servers, not MS's servers.

Although, MS can handle it.

Frank

Charlie said:
So is the lack of support for the Matrox P750 a Ubuntu problem, or is it
a Matrox problem?

Charlie

Good question Charlie. I see that Matrox has some Linux drivers for
P750's dated July 13,2006.
Did Ubuntu know about these drivers, or do they even care or will they
even work with Ubuntu?
Frank

Frank

Sasha said:
I have been to FedoraForum.com or .org can't remember, to SuSE's forums, and
to Ubuntu Forums. I know, it can be a very bad place for a newbie, but for me
this I think you all should overload there servers, not MS's servers.

Although, MS can handle it.

:

hahaha...good idea Sasha
Fire the shot!
Frank

Charlie Wilkes

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Good question Charlie. I see that Matrox has some Linux drivers for
P750's dated July 13,2006.
Did Ubuntu know about these drivers, or do they even care or will they
even work with Ubuntu?

I don't know, but first you have to have Ubuntu running on your system,
and you said you can't do that because the installer choked on your video
card. I don't know what to say about that; I would expect the default
VESA driver to be good enough to get you started with almost any card.

Charlie

Frank

Charlie said:
I don't know, but first you have to have Ubuntu running on your system,
and you said you can't do that because the installer choked on your video
card. I don't know what to say about that; I would expect the default
VESA driver to be good enough to get you started with almost any card.

Charlie

Tried that, it didn't work.
But really, who cares as it's nothing more than an exercise in futility.
Frank

Doris Day - MFB

Justin said:
I agree, alias needs to get a freakin life.

Go and talk to your buddy Dr. Frank. I'm sure between the two of you, you'll
be able to find a way to stop looking like a couple of pricks. <snort>

Love and Kisses,
Doris