    Why it's installing this I don't know since I've had IE6 SP1 for some time.

    Anyone else have this problem? Is there a MS patch yet?

    , May 9, 2007

  2. Rich Pasco Guest

    I got the same behavior with KB832894 on Tuesday. I consented for it to
    be installed nine (9) times and it kept coming back for more. I finally
    went to Windows Update, chose Custom, and clicked the box to never offer
    that update again.

    - Rich

    Rich Pasco, May 10, 2007

  3. Ant Guest

    It should be fixed now.

    --
    "The sun's just a big glass, we're all ants, I LOVE YOU." --"Magnified"
    song by the Failure band
    \ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: NT
    ( ) or

    Ant, May 11, 2007