Windows 10 Windows 10 update mess again.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Jesus that guy is cancer. Reading his articles, he hates Windows more than you.

Regarding the issue, while this is an inconvenience you can still see the updates (and uninstall them if you want/need to) via Control Panel. ;)

Hardly something toys and pram worthy.

Edit: MS Engineer confirming the bug. so it will likely be fixed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/...indows_10_cumulative_updates_are_out/dldefyp/

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Jesus that guy is cancer. Reading his articles, he hates Windows more than you.

Regarding the issue, while this is an inconvenience you can still see the updates (and uninstall them if you want/need to) via Control Panel. ;)

Hardly something toys and pram worthy.

Edit: MS Engineer confirming the bug. so it will likely be fixed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/...indows_10_cumulative_updates_are_out/dldefyp/

I would like to see where I have posted that I hate Windows/Microsoft in the forums. :rolleyes:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sorry I'm away and on mobile so will be brief. But all you do is hate on MS/Windows.

Reaction score
No wish to upset you VR, I used to like Windows until windows 10 came out as it was the only thing I knew but after hearing about the data mining that Microsoft was doing and the expense of running Windows on a small pension and all the extra software you need also usually costs a annual fee it felt like a weight had fallen off my shoulders when I found Linux. Yes I am probably over exuberant as I now feel I have taken over my PC (which I built) away from a multi national company who is really only interested in taking money from me. I am sorry if my comments have upset you that was not meant.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
No wish to upset you VR, I used to like Windows until windows 10 came out as it was the only thing I knew but after hearing about the data mining that Microsoft was doing and the expense of running Windows on a small pension and all the extra software you need also usually costs a annual fee it felt like a weight had fallen off my shoulders when I found Linux. Yes I am probably over exuberant as I now feel I have taken over my PC (which I built) away from a multi national company who is really only interested in taking money from me. I am sorry if my comments have upset you that was not meant.

I think I may have read this once or twice before... :rolleyes:

Maybe a signature with a precis... ;)

Ask a Question