Windows 10 Microsoft rolls out second cumulative update for Windows 10

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Less than a week after Microsoft released the first cumulative update to Windows 10, they have pushed out another cumulative release via Windows Update. At this time, it is not known what this release includes - but many users will be hoping that it contains a fix for issues that were causing some machines to enter a reboot loop while trying to install the first update.

This particular update is KB3081436 and you can find the support page here and the update log is posted below.

Read more: http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-rolls-out-second-cumulative-update-for-windows-10

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
aye, just got this one, been out all day ... no idea what it fixes, or breaks, yet ... may try and reinstall Skype to see if it's fixed. Then again I may not. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Got to say, I haven't had one issue. (upgraded from 8.1)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
a game I was playing, LoTRO, before the update, will no longer load ... even after reinstalling.

Skype still borks out also. :rolleyes:

update ... well I "fixed" the game not loading ... Bitdefender decided to block it. :rolleyes: I showed BD my big 7lb lump hammer, it now allows LoTRO to 'play' on the internet.

Skype still doesn't like Microsoft! :sleep:

Last edited:

Ask a Question