Almost had enough

Alias

Bill said:
So your fantasies are about Ubuntu?

No. How do you figure?
At least I have sexual fantasies and
can distingiush them from Computers :)

I was referring to Frank. Please read for content.
That reminds me... Need to poke the wife tonight.

And the reason you think anyone would be interested is?

Alias

Alias

XS11E said:
Did you read what you posted?

"Locate the right one for your technical questions about the Microsoft
products you use and post your question."

That makes it pretty clear, doesn't it?

How does it feel to want and not get?

Alias

Alias

Bill said:
Because your response to each and every problem is www.ubuntu.org
False.

You cut and pasted my text so I assumed you were answering me

I did no such thing. Maybe if you weren't using Outhouse Express ...
Because I have other interests besides Ubuntu

So do I, your lies to the contrary notwithstanding.

Alias

Kevin John Panzke

Romane said:
Thanks to Vista, I have almost had enough of Windows. The software is
slow, and even bundled applications regularly crash out of the box. The
driver vendors have trouble putting together a package that works
properly. The inbuilt paranoia level is beyond acceptable. Microsoft
seem to have succeeded only in putting together a package that will take
a powerful machine and grind it down to its knees. Even my XP box, with
far far lesser specs, beats the living pants off my Vista box, and with
far better stability and reliability. This latest version of Windows
truly deserves the old name of Windoze.

I will wait for Service Pack 1, but if that does not see an improvement,
then after many years of Windows in its various incarnations and
versions I will be seriously looking at Linux as an alternative.

Try Downloading And Installing Windows Server 2008 Beta 3 Public Beta,
And You Will Like Microsoft A Whole Lot Better, Just FYI.

Mr. Arnold

LOL, did I hurt your feelings?
LOL, should I get you a box of tissues?
LOL, should I get you a Pamper so that you can be changed?
LOL, should I warm you a bottle too?
LOL, boy that was a <plank> that's a soft logical <plonk>.
LOL, boy you're not worth a hard kill about anything.
LOL, I always got to keep one eye on someone like you.

LOL

DanS

Did you read what you posted?

Yes I read what I posted, and I accented my point and interpretation of
the above quoted paragraph with a summary sentence that followed the
paragraph directly underneath.
"Locate the right one for your technical questions about the Microsoft
products you use and post your question."

That makes it pretty clear, doesn't it?

Yes, it makes it pretty clear that.....

'Newsgroups are online threaded discussion groups in which people
converse asynchronously to exchange ideas and information. There
are over 2,000 newsgroups dedicated to *discussing* Microsoft
products.'

And that if you need help....'Locate the right one for your technical
questions about the Microsoft products you use and post your question.'

Some people read the entire paragraph/description/story/article/whatever
and come up with an understanding of the overall topic based on the
context of the *entire* piece.

Others pull out one sentence and claim that proves their point no matter
what else is included.

Stephan Rose

Did you read what you posted?

"Locate the right one for your technical questions about the Microsoft
products you use and post your question."

That makes it pretty clear, doesn't it?

And did you read what he posted?

--
Stephan
2003 Yamaha R6

å›ã®ã“ã¨æ€ã„出ã™æ—¥ãªã‚“ã¦ãªã„ã®ã¯
å›ã®ã“ã¨å¿˜ã‚ŒãŸã¨ããŒãªã„ã‹ã‚‰

XS11E

perhaps you should read what newsgroups are before saying such
foolish things

You need to take your own advice. Different newsgroups have different
purposes, the purpose of this group is clearly defined.

XS11E

DanS said:
Yes, it makes it pretty clear that.....

'Newsgroups are online threaded discussion groups in which people
converse asynchronously to exchange ideas and information. There
are over 2,000 newsgroups dedicated to *discussing* Microsoft
products.'

And that if you need help....'Locate the right one for your
technical questions about the Microsoft products you use and post
your question.'

Some people read the entire
paragraph/description/story/article/whatever and come up with an
understanding of the overall topic based on the context of the
*entire* piece.

Others pull out one sentence and claim that proves their point no
matter what else is included.

Makes no difference, my point is proven no matter if you read the whole
thing or only the last sentence.

"post your question", not "Post some stupid Linux comment" or "Post
some idiotic whine about whatever".

Adam Albright

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:27:45 -0400, "Mr. Arnold" <MR.
Your mama didn't think so, and she see saw all of me. So, there you go
Hopealong.

Hey, I am off to Long John Silver's to get some lunch. I'll say hello to
your mama for you.

Aata la VISTA, Hopealong :)

You related to the village idiot Frank?

Mr. Arnold

You related to the village idiot Frank?

Why don't you ask your mama?

You should get on your cockroach named *Crumbs* and ride out.

You're boring with no comeback, so I'll have to give you a <plank> that's a
soft logical <plonk>. You shouldn't get that confused like the other one
did, because I always have got to keep one eye on a *clown* like you.

<yawn>

Frank

Alias wrote:

And you have a machine that is prone to viruses and malware.

Well that's just no true! You don't have Vista so you know nothing at
all about it.
Stop lying to actual users about something of which you have no real
experience, ok?

Not to mention that Vista is expensive and Ubuntu is free.

Just because Vista cost $800USD's in spain doesn't mean the whole world
pays that much. Who cares that urbuttoo is free. It's only a toy os.
Frank

Adam Albright

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:08:16 -0400, "Mr. Arnold" <MR.
Why don't you ask your mama?

You should get on your cockroach named *Crumbs* and ride out.

You're boring with no comeback, so I'll have to give you a <plank> that's a
soft logical <plonk>. You shouldn't get that confused like the other one
did, because I always have got to keep one eye on a *clown* like you.

<yawn>
Come back anytime you need your stupid ass kicked further Mr. Arnold.
What a stuck-up prick you are. ;-)

DanS

You need to take your own advice. Different newsgroups have different
purposes, the purpose of this group is clearly defined.

OK, point out where the purpose of the m.p.w.v.g group is *clearly*
defined.

Frank

Alias said:
We know you enjoy sexual fantasies. It's part of your base character.

Alias

I sure do but none of them include your beloved ubuntu.
But hey, if having a sexual fantasy about ubuntu does it for you, then
that's your side show freak problem, not mine.
Frank

Stephan Rose

OK, point out where the purpose of the m.p.w.v.g group is *clearly*
defined.

In the paragraph where he conveniently chooses to ignore everything but
the last sentence. I gotta try that with a legal contract sometime....

--
Stephan
2003 Yamaha R6

å›ã®ã“ã¨æ€ã„出ã™æ—¥ãªã‚“ã¦ãªã„ã®ã¯
å›ã®ã“ã¨å¿˜ã‚ŒãŸã¨ããŒãªã„ã‹ã‚‰

DArnold

Hopalong Adam wrote:

<Hopalong Adam : Daddy daddy look at me I Hopalong Adam.>
<Daddy: Yeah, son I see you over there.>
<Hopalong Adam: Do you see me on the my cockroach named Crumbs?>
<Daddy : Where is that Blackflag? I though I sprayed that cockroach.>
<Hopalong Adam : Don't hurt Crumbs daddy Crumbs is my friend daddy.>
<Hopalong Adam : Look daddy I got your gun daddy -- BANG BANG BANG.>
<Daddy> : NO SON YOU"RE GOING TO HURT YOURSELF!>
<Hopalong Adam : BANG BANG OUCH! DADDY DADDY I SHOT MYSELF IN THE ASS!>
<Hopealong Adam : DADDY DADDY MY ASS HURTS!>
<Daddy : I TOLD YOU -- YOU HARD HEADED LITTLE *CLOWN*!>
<Hopalong Adam : CRUMBS CRUMBS COME AND GET ME!>
<Crumbs : You can lay over there and bleed to death, because you ain't
no friend of mine. I am tired of you ridding me anyway!>