Zen MP3 problem

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I saw her a few years later and was quite relieved she had spurned my amorous advances at the time :lol:
That made me chuckle... it looks like the years have been a little kinder to Gary Puckett. I spotted him on YT, performing at 2011 Tulip Time Festival (it's a Dutch thing :) ) and have to say he is looking and, more importantly, still sounding very good.

You have also just reminded me that I have an Buffalo external HDD just waiting to be connected.

I know that sounds a bit odd, but I need to fight my way through the jungle of wiring at the rear of our desk, to sort it out, etc..... Throughout last year, and for a portion of this one, I had an excruciatingly painful problem with my head. (Even had a brain scan, because Mr Neurologist couldn't pinpoint the exact cause.) Anyway, it prevented me from accomplishing anything that involved bending or moving around at floor-level. One heck of a nuisance. It has, over recent months, improved a lot, so stuff I've neglected, is gradually being tackled again. But I digress.... sorry. :blush:

Anyway, no prizes for guessing what one of my next tasks is going to be, lol.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
looking forward to your new 'blog' TC :nod:

you could write it on a mondays :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
oh, no apologies, we all human, is interesting what snippets of life emerge ... :lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I have five new 4 GB Sandisks, on order (Amazon) only £4.57 each. As Sir Flopps said, very well priced indeed. :)

Ask a Question