Coincidence

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've been sorting through all my vinyl during the last couple of months and transferring some of it to CD's and mp3 form.

Yesterday evening I converted AC/DC's Back In Black from analogue to digital and was struck by just how good an album it is.

When I looked at the CD's in Asdas this morning I noticed Back in Black is in the UK album charts. Blimey.

Now there's a coincidence, thought I.

It's £9.71 in Asdas, mine cost about 20p for a blank CD & case. And mine comes with authentic vinyl crackles :D

I swear the vinyl I've transferred to CD sounds better than the commercially available digital discs. Strange but true.

Back In Black is 29 years old and I remember it primarily for playing 3 tracks at the discos I done back then. Hearing the complete album all these years later made me realise there isn't actually a duff track on it.

This was AC/DC's first album they'd made after singer Bon Scot''s death so I guess it had to be good.

Playing it as I type :)

Have been thinking about buying the Enemy's new album, seven quid in Asdas, anybody got it yet and have a view if it's any good or not? I loved their first album.

Reaction score
Great album Back in Black.:thumb:
I've been converting vinyl to mp3.
Seem to have an unhealthy k-tel/ronco collections from woolworths!:blush:
Even have Now & Now 2 & 3

Just been listening to Jump "live" by Van Halen as i type this out.:D

Ask a Question