Three Vampire Weekend audio giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Today I took delivery of a vinyl copy of Vampire Weekend's first album, it cost a tenner from HMV, ordered Monday, arrived today, Friday, free postage. HMV do lots of vinyl at very fair prices btw, much better than Amazon.

Inside the album sleeve was a small card offering three mp3 downloads of the album so as I already have the CD/mp3/FLAC I thought I'd offer them here.

This should work but if it doesn't then sorry, don't blame me, I just passing on the info.

This album was recommended to me by a young barmaid/student at the Cutty Sark pub several years ago and on my first hearing I didn't like it at all.

I have since formed the opinion they are probably the best new musical act to emerge since, well, whenever, for a long time anyway. Totally original and any band that composes a song obviously influenced by the soundtrack to computer game 'Little Big Adventure 2' is ok by me.

Right, the first three people who are regulars here who reply to this thread with the text 'Yes please' I will PM the details to.

First come, first served, and please reply letting me know if it worked ok.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Had to go look ... they make good videos, I think. :)

pass

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
No takers so I'll close this and offer these over at my audio forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question