Xbox series X in stock

Reaction score
Going to buy Xbox finally. Now nothing about them. How to choose one for a newbie?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a PS5 for ages, I just don't have the time to spend trying or sat in a damn queue all the time.

Y U no take my money??

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a PS5 for ages, I just don't have the time to spend trying or sat in a damn queue all the time.

Y U no take my money??
It's still that crazy difficult to get consoles?!?! I hadn't realised that there was still a supply prob all this time later - this is crazy. Is it a microchip supply problem?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I think its a combo of a few things, scalper bots grabbing them aswell. :mad:

I want one, but I'm not paying more than RRP, and I just cba to sit there waiting for drops/notifications that you can try and buy one.

Reaction score
Going to buy Xbox finally. Now nothing about them. How to choose one for a newbie?
I'd choose Xbox One X with a 4K TV is the best option to have a great gaming experience. I have Xbox One X and I'm completely satisfied with it. I wish I could have more time to play video games, that is not the case these later days, because it's the end of a school year. But, fortunately, I came across with the useful source at https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/federal-government that will probably help me to pass my writing assignment sooner, and therefore will allow me to spend more time with my Xbox.

Last edited:

Ask a Question