Wyze Cam and Sensors

Reaction score
Maybe a slight deviation from computer hardware, but I just bought the Wyze Cam and Sensor pack. Cheap as chips and super impressed so far!

Anyone else tried these?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah I've seen these mentioned before. Glad to hear your impressed as I've been looking at something like this myself.

Even though I like, and have, both a Nest Thermostat and Protect I think the cameras are silly money.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I was looking at these the other day, as it looks like the Neos smartcam is pretty much identical, except for the firmware. I'm not after a cloud camera, but something that will save video to my NAS when I'm on holiday.

Didn't end up buying one, but it's still something I'm considering.

How do you find the image quality and cloud side of things?

Reaction score
The image quality is ok. The cloud storage is free but you can pay for more. The free version stores 12 seconds of video after detecting motion.

The motion and door sensors are cool though. To be honest, it’s just a fun gadget to play around with and they are so cheap!

Ask a Question