Wireless Keyboard

Reaction score
My son's Wireless Keyboard won't work. The Batteries seem OK.

Any ideas on how to get it back working again?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
when did it stop working ? have you installed/ uninstalled anything?

try and reinstall the drivers

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Sometime there is a button on the keyboard and reciever you have to press to ensure they are both on the same frequency, this sometimes gets messed up when batteries have run out at some point.
Other than that, try uninstalling, and re-installing the drivers.

Reaction score
It might say reset on the bottom of the keyboard or something ?! Try that if there is one lol

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Nigel337215 said:
Any idea what the symbol on the button may look like?

On mine, there's a switch on the receiver to make sure the keyboard and mouse are tuned into the right channels. When the batteries have run out I've had the same problem, but by fiddling around with the channels it was back to normal. It also has a lock function which needs to be deactivated first... I don't know if yours will be the same, but I hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's an Internet Intelligent Keyboard Win9X (PS/2) - made in Thailand (no further details - it came supplied with the computer).

Obviously it's not so Intelligent!!

What's a Swith when it's at home?

There's a button on top of the receiver that causes the LED to flash when its pressed, but it still doesn't seem to tune itself in

Reaction score
there WILL be a minute button somewhere on the underside of the keyboard. Press the one on the receiver then the one on the KB and it should sync.

if not, return it.

Ask a Question