windows xp problem

Reaction score
Hello, My neice was using the AIM and was sent a link, and you guessed it she clicked on that link and somehow infected her computer. She called me and said that whenever she would open a program it would start to erase it. So her dad decides to do a sysyem recovery, Instead of going to the restore point of where I fixed it last he did a complete restore. I don't know what the heck he did but he somehow managed to reset the computer user name and password because I cant get logged on at all. I have been fixing his computer for years and instead of calling me he got a some kind of disk off of someone and was told to put this disk in and take it out real quick and it would reset it. when I try to load windows i get this error:
SESSIONS_INITIALIZATION_FAILED
***STOP OxOOOOOO71 (OxOOOOOOOO,OxOOOOOOOO,OxOOOOOOOO,OxOOOOOOOO)
Now as I understand that with windows xp they have no recovery cd. Now the problem is I cant do anything with out a username and password, and do I have to buy a recovery cd of which I feel should have been provided with the purchase of this HP Pavilion a335w to fix this problem. Or do you know of another way to fix this problem? Thank you for your time.

Ask a Question