Windows XP and Excel 97 Macros

We were running Excel 97 (with VBA code) on NT with no problems. We have
upgraded to Windows XP Pro. When we run our Excel 97 app, the macro button is
invisable (or does not exist). If the PC is rebooted, the button re-appears
and works.

This does not happen everytime, sometimes the button appears without a
problem.

Any ideas?

RobertVA

JCW said:
We were running Excel 97 (with VBA code) on NT with no problems. We have
upgraded to Windows XP Pro. When we run our Excel 97 app, the macro button is
invisable (or does not exist). If the PC is rebooted, the button re-appears
and works.

This does not happen everytime, sometimes the button appears without a
problem.

Any ideas?

I'd inquire in one of the Excel forums on this same site
.

RobertVA

RobertVA said:
I'd inquire in one of the Excel forums on this same site
news:microsoft.public.excel .
Trying again: news://msnnews.msn.com:119/microsoft.public.excel