windows ultimate

Mrs. Rodena Woods

From: "ThomasAJ" <[email protected]>
Subject: Win Mail - Junk email 'add to blocked...' button.
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009 12:17 AM

Windows mail - I cannot find a button that functions as 'Junk email/Add to
blocked...'

Currently in order to add an email's sender to the Blocked Sender's List one
has to use the Menu or Right-click then navigate to Junk Email etc and a
then
click on Block...

It is very easy to click on the incorrect block.

Can a short cut button be configured or is there a keyboard shortcut.

Also, if a mistake is made how the heck can a sender be unblocked. Is there
a list of blocked senders/domains OR does each error have to be unblocked
individually?

Gary VanderMolen

To edit the list of Blocked Senders:
Tools, Junk E-mail Options, Blocked Senders.

The Blocked Senders feature should not be used for common spam
because spammers are constantly changing their From address.