Windows Mail

Scherry L. Thompson

I can't get or send out email it talks about pop3 is not the responding how
can i fix this problem.
From: "Barnace" <[email protected]>
Subject: Outlook Express
Date: Sunday, January 27, 2008 8:37 AM

I have switched from Windows XP to Vista. I also had to switch my e-mail
from
Outlook Express to Windows Mail. Any ideas how to recover the mail in
Outlook? I can't access my old computer.

From: "Barnace" <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, January 27, 2008 8:37 AM

I have switched from Windows XP to Vista. I also had to switch my e-mail
from
Outlook Express to Windows Mail. Any ideas how to recover the mail in
Outlook? I can't access my old computer.
If you want to use your Yahoo account under Windows Mail, you'll have to
either pay extra or install YPOPs.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-35.html

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html

http://ypopsemail.com/