Windows Mail error

Reaction score
Hi I wonder if you can help.

I use windows mail for the following email names - (e-mail address removed) and (e-mail address removed) Everytime I try and reply using (e-mail address removed) I get the following error message

An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Re: [SPAM]Fw: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM]Re: Holiday Lettings', Account: 'mail.jet-villas.com (1)', Server: 'mail.jet-villas.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 IP address 92.1.86.14 in XBL', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69

I've downloaded and paid for software and noting has happened. I've tried deleting and reloading (e-mail address removed) but nothing has changed. Can anyone help please? I use this email for business. Kind regards

edit: I've added an "x" to the e-mails to prevent spam bots from reading them.

Reaction score
Hi,

I've gone onto the websites provided and uploaded my email addresses. Do I just wait and see what happens now? Should I contact AOL and see what they say as I still can't send emails

Thanks for your help!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Did it say you were on the blacklist, as I'd guess it will take some time to remove if you are.

Reaction score
Hi, it now works!!

Thank you very much for your help!!! I can now send emails. This is a great forum......

Ask a Question