Windows Logon Screen

john.mandeville

Can someone help me please get rid of that logon screen
when you first have to access WIndows XP? I have a new
laptop with XP on it and my old system has XP also. I
have disabled the logon screen in the past and I can't
remember how to do it

Any help would be appreciated

(e-mail address removed)

Anando [MS-MVP]

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Go to Start > Run and type: control userpasswords2 , and hit enter.

How to turn on automatic logon in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315231&Product=winxp

Fighting unwanted e-mail (spam)
http://www.microsoft.com/security/articles/fightspam.asp

Crabby's top 10 spam-fighting tips