Windows Live Mail

kenp

can't get Win Live Mail to show my win live/ messenger . etc, profile picture
to show can,t change the one that does appear .. Running Win7/IE8.
Thanks

Gary VanderMolen

The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the
Windows Mail program. You will get more help by posting that issue
in the Windows Live Mail newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
or via your news reader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"kenp" wrote in message
can't get Win Live Mail to show my win live/ messenger . etc, profile picture
to show can,t change the one that does appear .. Running Win7/IE8.
Thanks

Jan Bazik

"kenp" wrote in message

can't get Win Live Mail to show my win live/ messenger . etc, profile
picture
to show can,t change the one that does appear .. Running Win7/IE8.
Thanks

...winston

Answered in two other newsgroups.
Msn Public Discussion
Windows Live Mail Desktop

Rather than post multiple single messages using the web interface you might consider using a nttp capable email client.

None of the newsgroups, though are the correct forum for your question
Hotmail is handled by Windows Live Support at windowslivehelp.com

1.Windows Live Hotmail Support
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=1
Windows Live Hotmail Forums
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1
Windows Live Hotmail Solutions
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1

2. Windows Live ID Support
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=10
Windows Live ID Forums
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=10
Windows Live ID Solutions
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=10

For 1 and/or 2...
If a solution is not available in the Forums/Solutions area then click 'Ask A Question'
- requires sign on with your Windows Live ID, registration, and creation of a username
- Live ID username is **Not** visible to the public

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail