windows defender update

just downloaded windows defender and it says the definition files are 20 days
old and when i click "check for updates" it grays itself out and then after a
few seconds comes back for me to click on it without doing anything.

Nepatsfan

(e-mail address removed),
petrocity said:
just downloaded windows defender and it says the definition
files are 20 days old and when i click "check for updates"
it grays itself out and then after a few seconds comes back
for me to click on it without doing anything.

You might want to post your question to one of the Windows
Defender newsgroups:

Newsgroups for Windows Defender (Beta 2):
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/newsgroups/default.mspx

Good luck

Nepatsfan

mikeyhsd

just do it a couple of times, servers are busy.

(e-mail address removed)