Windows 2K Advanced Server paging file too small

Mdu

Hi,

My Windows Advanced Server was working fine until I used
Powerquest Partition Magic to resize some partitions. I
also have Windows 2K Pro installed and it's still working
fine. However, when I select Win2K A. Server from the boot
menu, I'm told by the computer that the paging file size
is too small. It then tells me what to do but, this should
be done once logged into Windows - it won't allow me to
login.

Is there a way that I can manully edit the paging file
size? Remember that I can still get to the system using
Windows 2K Pro. Please help because I really don't want to
re-install Windows 2K A.S. Thanks in advance.

David Morgan

Boot into your Pro install and use the local registry editor to open the
system hive of the server install. Manually edit this key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory
Management\Pagingfiles

David Morgan
Microsoft Corp.