Why do microsoft pay more attention to creating another Os than helping people with subpaar software

Why do microsoft pay more attention to creating another Os than helping people with subpaar software? That they make alot of money

Someone out there mae an Os system to combat that attitude of this global galiath

How pathetic are you Microsoft Help is never given. Just try and sell us another OS that is suppose to do what you promise

Not happ

Remote assistance pppffffeewww! Any Assistance? No Assistance!

JAX

Where are you trying to get "remote assistance" from? If you are really
dissatisfied with Windows, there are other operating systems out there, one
or two are even free.

Most problems encountered with Windows XP are due to a lack of understanding
by the user. I am not a computer whiz but, I bought XP about three months
after it was released and, I have never had a problem I could blame on the
OS.

If you have a problem be specific and, make another post to the news-group,
I'm sure, someone will help.

JAX

Microsoft SUck (Remote Assistance) said:
Why do microsoft pay more attention to creating another Os than helping
people with subpaar software? That they make alot of money.
Someone out there mae an Os system to combat that attitude of this global galiath!

How pathetic are you Microsoft Help is never given. Just try and sell us
another OS that is suppose to do what you promise!

Dear JAX,

Can I assume sir/maddam that you work for Microsoft. If so why can you not answer some of these posts

The problems with remote assistance.

"remote assistance connection could not be established
because the remote hostname could not be resolved

No Firewalls No routers, on dial-up, SP1 on both system

How many people here have left the same question, but with no answer from anyone.I'm talking mostly to anyone from Microsoft. I do appologise if you don't work for MS

I am not a lamen with this or any other of MS Os's compared to alot of people, but this is not a user problem.

How does a product like this still continue to succeed. Mearly because to genetic mentality preeched by marketting departments and believed by us the end users to bye the next product, it is so much better, and fixes all the issues that did not work in the previous version

I hope you have an answer for this issue

Have a good da

----- JAX wrote: ----

Where are you trying to get "remote assistance" from? If you are reall
dissatisfied with Windows, there are other operating systems out there, on
or two are even free

Most problems encountered with Windows XP are due to a lack of understandin
by the user. I am not a computer whiz but, I bought XP about three month
after it was released and, I have never had a problem I could blame on th
OS

If you have a problem be specific and, make another post to the news-group
I'm sure, someone will help

JA

"Microsoft SUck (Remote Assistance)" <[email protected]
wrote in message news:[email protected]..
Why do microsoft pay more attention to creating another Os than helpin
people with subpaar software? That they make alot of money

JAX

No, I do not work for MS, I wish I did! Indeed I do answer some of these
posts, I answered this one.

By your statement, "No Firewalls No routers, on dial-up, SP1 on both
systems". I take it you are networked with two computers in your home.

If this is the case, the only place to go for remote assistance is from one
computer is the other, provided you have it configured that way. That would
be like asking yourself a question anyway.

BTW, I am a he, not a she.

JAX

S-bend Software said:
[...]

Wayne

S-bend Software said:
Dear JAX,

Can I assume sir/maddam that you work for Microsoft. If so why can you not answer some of these posts?

The problems with remote assistance.

"remote assistance connection could not be established
because the remote hostname could not be resolved"

It is my understanding that you have to have someone to connect to for
assistance. Someone doesn't just automatically appear at the other end
to help you. Its not perfect, but then again its far more than you'll
find on other OS's.
No Firewalls No routers, on dial-up, SP1 on both systems

How many people here have left the same question, but with no answer from anyone.I'm talking mostly to anyone from Microsoft. I do appologise if you don't work for MS.

I am not a lamen with this or any other of MS Os's compared to alot of people, but this is not a user problem.

How does a product like this still continue to succeed. Mearly because to genetic mentality preeched by marketting departments and believed by us the end users to bye the next product, it is so much better, and fixes all the issues that did not work in the previous version.

I hope you have an answer for this issue.

As mentioned no one is forcing you to use Windows, but it should make
you wonder how so many people are successfully using a product that you
cannot for whatever reason understand how to use.
An OS can always be improved upon, but its shortcomings should be not be
confused with the shortcomings of the user.
Instead of complaining if you simply looked for help and asked questions
you'd find that XP works like a charm.
Only recently did I have to go through a complete reinstall (and no
doubt because somewhere along the way I did something wrong). XP is so
stable, when I put it on my old 98se box, it made it feel like a brand
new computer, it came to life.

If you knock XP then you obviously haven't been using computers for long
despite your statements to the contrary. I have had questions and
problems, but they have all been solved either by looking for the
answers myself or asking how.

I don't work for MS nor am I defending MS. But XP is far from the
nightmare you make it out to be. And MS is working on the next version
to help fix problems and make things better. MS provides plenty of
assistance in using XP. Yet you complain that they are focusing on the
future. Which do you want? Improvements or just stay the same and just
deal with problems that exist and not ever fix them? You contradict
yourself.

my .02

Wayne

JAX

Hi Wayne,

I have found, most XP problems are the direct result of a faulty
keyboard/chair interface.

Re: "Only recently did I have to go through a complete reinstall (and no
doubt because somewhere along the way I did something wrong)."

Cheers, JAX

Wayne said:
It is my understanding that you have to have someone to connect to for
assistance. Someone doesn't just automatically appear at the other end
to help you. Its not perfect, but then again its far more than you'll
find on other OS's.
from anyone.I'm talking mostly to anyone from Microsoft. I do appologise if
you don't work for MS.to genetic mentality preeched by marketting departments and believed by us
the end users to bye the next product, it is so much better, and fixes all
the issues that did not work in the previous version.

Bruce Chambers

Greetings --

Do you actually have a specific problem that you need help with,
or are you just venting?

Help us help you:

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network