Who plays COD4

Reaction score
I do...It's my way of winding down after a hard days work...Although some of the blokes at work today were laughing and saying I spend more time on this forum than actually doing any kinda work..Suppose thats the bonus of been a manager and the bosses best mate hahaha

Reaction score
psd99 said:
I thought you were a bouncer. What you got an iphone? :)

Monday to Friday 9 -5 I manage a bunch of clowns who repair laptops..
At the weekends I do part time wrk as a chef
Some nights during the week I wortrk as a bouncer..
Lately though just been doing 9 - 5 job as the other half is expecting and needs to take it easy..
Where/how did the iPhone come into it..? And yes I do have one..Load of crap it is to..

Reaction score
iphone when u are a bouncer so u would use it to visit pcreview...

anyway what kind of laptops do u repair? Do you have good experience with HP laptops?

Reaction score
Ah ok, I get ya..I do any kind of laptop, but mostly Acer as I erm shhhh I used to work for them a few years ago...

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Monday to Friday 9 -5 I manage a bunch of clowns who repair laptops..
At the weekends I do part time wrk as a chef
Some nights during the week I wortrk as a bouncer..
Lately though just been doing 9 - 5 job as the other half is expecting and needs to take it easy..
Where/how did the iPhone come into it..? And yes I do have one..Load of crap it is to..

Hi Madx,

What are the down sides to having an Iphone? I also like using COD4 to wind down as well. :)

Regards,

Wiz

Reaction score
I got this HP laptop that I posted on about here. It kept on turning off because what appeared to be over heating.

So I tried opening it up to clean the fans out but bloody heck it was so difficult to open up. I was so confused.

So many different screw sizes I couldn't even get to the fans to clean them out.

now I get no POST nor do I get any power going into the hard drive. Thing is proper broken because of me. It does power on though. You need a fine hand and some knowledge to open them things up!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I play cod4 and am also web/server admin for =AgB=. :)

If you ever want a game gimme a shout.

Reaction score
psd99 said:
I got this HP laptop that I posted on about here. It kept on turning off because what appeared to be over heating.

So I tried opening it up to clean the fans out but bloody heck it was so difficult to open up. I was so confused.

So many different screw sizes I couldn't even get to the fans to clean them out.

now I get no POST nor do I get any power going into the hard drive. Thing is proper broken because of me. It does power on though. You need a fine hand and some knowledge to open them things up!

Yeah laptops can be a bitch to open..Once you've done a few though it becomes like second nature..Some I can almost do with my eyes closed now..As for the screws, if ever you need to open a laptop again get yourself a few peaces of card board and make a rough template of where the screws go and push them though the card so that when it comes to re assembling you put the right screws in the right holes..One wrong screw can screw everything up..Pardon the pun..And believe me I have done it a few times.....

Reaction score
wizkid said:
What was it like working for Ac*r?

In short...Crap..I worked in customer services/support and didn't agree with the way a lot of things were handled..Basically customers were lied to so Ac*r didn't have to pay out..
As for the iPhone..Well I had one of the first ones to come out..What I found wrong with it, crap camera 2 mega pixel, not enough memory, battery ran flat after 3 hours of use, constantly had to clean the touch screen....And the most annoying everytime it was plugged into a computer it would search for updates..And that could take forever..And been 2g, Interenet was not the fastest...Could carry on, but i'm getting bored..You get the general idea though..

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
In short...Crap..I worked in customer services/support and didn't agree with the way a lot of things were handled..Basically customers were lied to so Ac*r didn't have to pay out..
As for the iPhone..Well I had one of the first ones to come out..What I found wrong with it, crap camera 2 mega pixel, not enough memory, battery ran flat after 3 hours of use, constantly had to clean the touch screen....And the most annoying everytime it was plugged into a computer it would search for updates..And that could take forever..And been 2g, Interenet was not the fastest...Could carry on, but i'm getting bored..You get the general idea though..

Yeah I get the idea Iphones are crap lol. You would had thought it would have been much better than that for such a big name as Apple. I bet the 3G verison is not much better. I was thinking of getting an Iphone but don't think I will becuase it costs around £250 pound on pay and go and £30 a month on contract, withch works out a lot of money.

Do you use Xfire on COD4?

Regards,

Wiz

Last edited:
Reaction score
My brother has the 3g iPhone and it does seem to be a lot better, but still not as good as Apple make it to be..

I only play COD around at a mates place, with him and a few other mates..Not online so don't use Xfire..

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've been playing CoD4 since the day it came out online.

Kind of an addiction, lol

Mind you, I'm not that good at it, only ever won a map a few times and most often come about 5th to 3rd.

Unlike CoD1 & CoD2, I'm quite good at those, often come first. Now, just why is that I wonder? Perhaps the profiles I'm using are bad, dunno.

I have admin status at the BBF CoD4 server but they're all Americans, when they start playing I'm usually asleep so don't often go there.

Reaction score
Hi Flopps,

Yeah I am finding it quite an addiction as well, I am still learning how to play it lol. Is there any big differnce between COD1 & COD2 to COD4?

If anyone thinks that this thread is better in the gaming section then feel free to move it. :)

Regards,

Wiz

Ask a Question