Good Headsets

Reaction score
Hi,

I know some people on this forum use headsets, V_R,
I know you use some but I can't remember the ones that you use.
online gaming like COD4 MP.

Can any one recommend some.

Regards,

Wiz

Reaction score
Anything made by Sennheiser

I don't know if they are German but always good quality. :)

Reaction score
Tbh I just use a Voice Coms headset.... but then again it's set to do only my TeamSpeak, whilst my systems surround sound does everything else.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
IMHO, a good headset (2 channel) is way better than the silly gimmicky 5.1 headsets like the Medusa's, so first up, go 2 channel Stereo.

If you remember i bought some PC350's not so long ago.
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3620033.php

Well they developed a rattle on one of the cones... :(
So after some thinking i decided to return them for a refund and keep my old PC151's. Why? Because of many reasons tbh, the 350's were hot after a while as they completly covered my ears, the mic was way too sensitive, no matter what settings in TS i did to change it, and many other reasons too. It was more of a personal preferance thing tbh. The Music quality was great, but the Gaming quality jsut didn't seem quite as good as the 151's...

Maybe i just had a duff pair i dont know, but they went back anyway and OcUK refunded me without an issue. :D

So anyway, yeah, if i were you i'd have the 151's, good balance between price and performance, and a mic if you ever need one. (Teamspeak, Ventrilo, Skype etc.)

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies,

V_R,

I have been looking at the one that you reconmmend and that looks really good. So I think I will order one of them soon. :)

Thanks,

Wiz

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
You wont be disappointed tbh, headphones are the only way to play games especially if it's competitive. In matches i can hear someting and pinpoint exactly where it came from. The sense of where footsteps etc come from (Binaural Perception) is so much better than playing through speakers. They will make the best of that sound card you have :)

Ask a Question