Who do i switch to?

Reaction score
I'm changing my mobile provider (currently o2) on pay-as-you-go as they have been mucking be about over a few things recently. So who should i change to, any good deals out their for pay-as-you-go customers? And i want to keep my number so what do i do to keep this?

Sadly i may be good at IT & PC's but i'm crap when it comes to mobiles:blush:

Reaction score
Go to an O2 contract?

They seem to offer the best deals...

If you want best provider in terms of signal and customer service, it is without a doubt, T-Mobile.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By christopherpostill
If you want best provider in terms of signal and customer service, it is without a doubt, T-Mobile.

Yep them and Orange ...i have found are good :)

Reaction score
Rush said:
By christopherpostill

Yep them and Orange ...i have found are good :)

Orange are one of the worst down here. Absolutely useless.

T-Mobile, in my experience, have overall the best coverage (despite what the stats say) but O2 have the best prices.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Orange are great where I live, and their customer service has been good too.

I can barely get a signal from any of the other networks - this really illustrates the importance of researching the best signal for your most common areas of operation - then look at the deals :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Orange have been good for me, but o2 are cheaper so I've gone with them for this years contract (they are fine until you need customer service from what I've experienced).

Just ring them up and ask for a PUK (I think) code, as you just give that to your new provider to keep your number. I've flip-flopped between orange and o2 for the last 6 years with the same mobile number, as it's a really easy remember number - probably worth a few bob on ebay!

Ask a Question