Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Intel

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I know this man ... he ain't worried about price ... but he wasn't quite sure which would be the "better" setup.

As most of have probably had a good look at the specs of each, we have basically came to a unanimous decision that there ain't nuffin between them and we are just voicing our own opinions on what 'we' favour.

I'm not adverse to changing my mind, I have done that on many occasion, my personal choice has always been AMD.

However, if Viv ain't already ordered the kit, I would suggest he PM Ady and exchange address. :D

:user:

* I have a sneaky suspicion the Viv as already ordered *

Reaction score
6-6 a draw game:)

Ok guys thank you for your input and the offers [Ady];) , your support in this discussion has been overwhelming and I thank you one and all, as I have not been quite myself of late:( I appreciate the fact of your valued insight of the choice in making my decision. AMD as I have not had a problem in the past, but with Intel I have had a few problems, well I have thought hard and long and my decision is the AMD system, ordered will be here Tuesday or Wednesday.

Once again I thank you for supporting me regarding this matter.

As always Viv:thumb:

Ask a Question