Decisions

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
You've just posted an empty shopping cart there ;) You'll have to copy and paste so we can all see :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That works! :)

That is very cheap, and not too shabby for the price (DVDRW, 3Ghz - although low ram/hdd/battery)

Might be worth looking at some of the cheap laptops here:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&catid=28&topic=

I check that last most weeks for bargains for friends and there have been some under £300 laptops on there (basic, but fine if you just want a cheapie for word/internet).

Reaction score
nice price

Ian Cunningham said:
You've just posted an empty shopping cart there ;) You'll have to copy and paste so we can all see :D
It worked for me ok Ian, however it looks a fine laptop "Itsme" and for the price thats not bad either. Well worth getting, ok it's not cuttingedge but it will do the job ok:thumb: I'm even tempted to buy one myself at that price:D

Reaction score
murdoch said:
It worked for me ok Ian, however it looks a fine laptop "Itsme" and for the price thats not bad either. Well worth getting, ok it's not cuttingedge but it will do the job ok:thumb: I'm even tempted to buy one myself at that price:D

Its for Sandie my little girl;) thanks guys I dont deal with lappies so thats why I asked:D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
thats pretty good, the CPU might struggle with anything more than internet and word processing but its good for the price, also i'd stick some more RAM in it but thats just me

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Nice price ... you'll need to increase the RAM, easy enough. :thumb:

My Nephew has the 3002

Reaction score
Yeah sounds like a good deal. And I would also stick some more rammage in there aswell :D

Go 4 it :thumb:

Reaction score
Thank you one and all;) your so kind in understanding my needs.It’s only for browsing etc: nothing strenuous so it should be ok [I hope]:D
She will kill me if it`s not
nod.gif

Will be here Thursday:thumb:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
You could always adopt another daughter or two if you are feeling benevolent!!!!

Gabs xx

Reaction score
What a great service from Ebuyer:thumb:

delivered on time, all up and running no problems. Sandie has been on it all night the Lappie I mean:lol: [I bet on that]
*****:thumb:
Thanks guys and gals;)

Reaction score
laptop

:thumb: had my laptop guys its fab for what i want to do but will add some more rrrrrrram thankyou thanks dad for setting it up for me :wave: :user: your the best xx

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
sandie said:
:thumb: had my laptop guys its fab for what i want to do but will add some more rrrrrrram thankyou thanks dad for setting it up for me :wave: :user: your the best xx
Enjoy!

;)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Glad it worked out well Itsme and you're a lucky young lady Sandie!!

Gabriella x

Ask a Question