I'll have 6 please

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Is that price correct? :eek: I suppose it could be for a corporate server!

Reaction score
This is why:

Zalman have employed a radical new approach to PC internal design by using a combination heatpipe system. The gold-plated heatpipes move heat to the outside of the chassis which has a huge extruded surface area. The heat is then effortlessly dissipated into the surrounding air. Built from 5-7 mm thick aluminium and at 500 mm high, in effect the entire TNN 500AF chassis is one giant heatsink!

Crazy crazy

Reaction score
F1 of Case's

Wow very cool in more ways than one but is it really worth £898.72 inc VAT?:eek:
May be OK for a server? I'm not really up on these types of case's, would anyone really buy it, and why:confused:

Reaction score
I suppose if you were running a game rig that needed to dissipate a lot of heat
it may come in handy.

If several harddrives were installed the case as it say would just suck up all the heat and throw it out of the proverbial window I guess. But on the other hand you would certainly have to be an extreme gamer to even consider spending that kind of money on a case alone, but some are and some do!

I suppose if I had come into a lot of money as was looking to spend it I wouldnt hesitate, especially if it was gonna be a top of the range system with bells whistles on

Reaction score
henkjan said:
if i had the cash, yes i would.
i don't have the cash so i won't :p

if i had the cash

ID LOOK ELSEWHERE! this is silly to spend money on!
:(

Reaction score
i was looking at a case similar to this for my audio workstation, which is where a totally silent case is essential, however the price was too high to justify it for myself (my financial controller told me she needed a new kitchen instead!)

Covenant

Proud Cruncher
Reaction score
TD

You can't have 6 'cause they only have one in stock, and that's reserved for me ---- not :)

Covenant

Ask a Question