Where to buy???

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Overclockers UK are good.

Only one criticism: 'You make your order and all items are shown as in stock on their website'.

However, if one or more items are not in stock they will not ship the order nor contact you to tell you this which, if you've had to arrange to be in all day to take a delivery, is really not on.

Other than that, they're great, excellent rma service I've had with them.

E-Buyer's delivery is free as long as you don't mind not knowing what day your order will turn up on between two and ten days after ordering it. I know this, I recently ordered one small thing, a DVI to DVI adapter which took fourteen days to arrive.

If you want next day delivery from E-Buyer, or even a specific delivery date, delivery charges are much the same as all the other online suppliers.

E-Buyer's prices are generally very good, but they're not always the cheapest. I've seen cheaper on both overclockers and Dabs, to name just a couple.

And Aria are pretty good too, but neither Dabs, e-buyer or aria have as good a range as Overclockers.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I'll add to the excellent recomendations already made by Flops, and say Cube247 are an excellent company to buy from ready made with superb customer service - their support guys are the same ones who build them - although they can be a tad more expensive than some, they only use quality branded componants and don't quible if something goes wrong................you get what you pay for ;)

They can be found HERE :thumb:

Reaction score
I've been into music a while now and have used NSYS the last couple of times - been around awhile by all accounts and I only came across them by chance because they did the studio installation at college. If you want a custom pc try them out.

The last (see here >> ) cheap pc I bought in July was really good and best price I found anywhere.

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Agree with Flopps, Aria is for the not so PC concious...but the super specials are very good, Overclockers UK is for the enthusiast, they stock DFI!!!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Overclockers UK are good.

Only one criticism: 'You make your order and all items are shown as in stock on their website'.

However, if one or more items are not in stock they will not ship the order nor contact you to tell you this which, if you've had to arrange to be in all day to take a delivery, is really not on.

Yes they are very annoying. I ordered a "B" grade mobo from them. It along with the rest of my order never arrived on time. When I rang to enquire where my order was. I was told that they did not have the "B" grade mobo in stock any more and that they were waiting for some to be returned from customers. No hint of an apology no e-mail no phone call. They had taken my money from my credit card though.

I agree with flop's comments on the rest of their service though, good selection , good special offers.

user.gif

Reaction score
Try them mate, i bought a PC recently after xmas and they've been class! i was recommended by a friend who've previosuly used them in the summer after seeing a review in Micromart. They did the job for me!

edit: URL Removed. I've been researching over the last 30 mins to see if this was actually a spam URL, I don't think I've ever taken as long to decide... as all of your posts, on LOADS of forums (including all on this one) are all about the same company... but your username here is from 2007. Thankfully your story across forums differ, even with the same username, so that made my mind up ;)

Reaction score
I7 systems are very competitive+ service counts!!!!

On the high end systems they are really competitive, especially the i7 systems! have a look!!!

I bought mine from there and searched for ages, but its not all about the price is it? serivce counts!!

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Is nothing personal mate, never heard of them, i build my own anyway.

Glad you are happy with your purchase.

Last edited:

Ask a Question