Whats your Climate?

Reaction score
Hello everyone. First post.

Normally this time of year in NY, we get up into the 80's. But so far, this month has been very cold and rainy. Every day it seems it is overcast and about 65 F.

Reaction score
35-36 C today. Hot but its usually hotter. Maybe 40 at this tyime of year. though it will cool down soon. Maybe around 30-32 C. Dont complain if you are in the Uk and its too hot. You cant please veryone. Oh, its so coooold. Oh! Its soooo hoooot!. Come on. Make your minds up! :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Jockstar said:
Oh, its so coooold. Oh! Its soooo hoooot :)

This month has had really weird weather though - a few days ago I had to dig out my winter coat because it was so cold, and yesterday was the hottest day in May for 50 years! I wish the weather would make up it's mind, then perhaps we could ;)

Reaction score
Super hot and super humid all day every day, that shouth Florida for ya.

Reaction score
Its hot here in kansas... VERY hot....!!

Got some AWESOME pictures to post when im homee!!

Cya!

Reaction score
Hehe,
95 degrees today.......98% relative humidity so the heat index was roughly 105?...at least it is still the cool part of Summer here lol

Reaction score
It hit 90 in Kansas when i was there... and maybe 70 or so in Boston...

By the way - if ever of you need to park your car if your fly out of London Heathrow, do *NOT* i repeat *NOT* use a company called "Park 4 Less" - They are a bunch of monkeys, and will screw things up. :( You've been warned :)

Reaction score
screwing up transport to and from the airport, unprofessional service, miles away from airport, keeping us waiting for 40 minutes, hard to find, tatty premises are but a few points that spring to mind.

Even read online some bloke had his parking change stolen from a closed compartment while his car was there!

added: Holiday was AWESOME thanksyou - did loads! I can now say i have **Driven a 1944 amphibious world war two transport vehicle (DUCW)** in Boston!! It was sweet, i have the photo somewhere...

Last edited:
Reaction score
jpelleg1 said:
Hello everyone. First post.

Normally this time of year in NY, we get up into the 80's. But so far, this month has been very cold and rainy. Every day it seems it is overcast and about 65 F.

Wow, can't believe I didn't notice your from LI !!!! I lived there for 9 years and moved a year ago to Florida. I lived in suffolk county about 1/4 mile from Smith Point --- It is really nice to have a fellow Islander on this forum.

Ask a Question